Job Title: Employee – Music Therapist
Start Date: Flexible
Location: Goshen, Indiana
Hours: Full Time, Mon-Fri, 30-40 hours
Salary: Competitive yearly compensation based on level of degree and experience
Overview: Mainstay Music Therapy is seeking one individual to become an integral member of our team of music therapists! We are looking for a therapist who is self-motivated, organized, and passionate about working with a variety of clientele. Mainstay emphasizes the importance of its therapists feeling supported and valued, as we know it’s through our therapists that clients are receiving care. We are a private practice dedicated solely to offering high quality music therapy services to the clients we serve!
- Professional phone number and email address
- Work/Life balance and self-care emphasized
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Moving Reimbursement
- Customizable Paid Time Off
- Team Atmosphere – Therapy Supervisors and Peer Supports
- Flexibility – in your schedule and final caseload number
- Health Insurance – Medical/Vision/Dental
- Medical Leave/Maternity Leave
- Retirement Options with 3% Match
- Personal Work Budget
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Availability of company instruments
Certifications: Applicants must be board-certified music therapists or will have completed and passed their board certification exam prior to start date.
Description: Mainstay Music Therapy, Inc. is a private practice servicing a variety of contracts both in client’s home and facility-based. Music therapists will be responsible for tracking their time, writing clinical documentation, providing their own transportation, timely communication, engaging in the team atmosphere, lifting at least 10 lbs, and will have opportunities to work with the following populations:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (primary population served)
- Hospice Care
- Mental Health (children under 18)
- Private Pay/Insurance
- Adapted Music Lessons
Please send resume/CV, application and cover letter to email@example.com.
Mainstay Music Therapy, Inc.
1910 St Joe Center Rd, Unit 64
Fort Wayne IN, 46825