Job Title: Employee – Music Therapist
Start Date: Flexible
Location 1: Fort Wayne, Indiana (clinic/home)
Location 2: Elkhart/South Bend, Indiana (in home primarily)
Location 3: Indianapolis, IN (in home primarily)
All locations – combination of ID/DD and hospice work available (pending Therapist work preference)
Hours: Full Time, Mon-Fri, possible 4 day client week
Salary: Competitive yearly compensation based on level of degree and experience.
Overview: Mainstay Music Therapy is seeking individuals to become integral members of our team of music therapists! We are looking for therapists who are self-motivated, organized, and passionate about working with a variety of clientele. Mainstay emphasizes the importance of its therapists feeling supported and valued, as we know it’s through our therapists that clients are receiving care. We are a private practice dedicated solely to offering high quality music therapy services to the clients we serve!
- Professional phone number and email address
- Work/Life balance and self-care emphasized
- Mileage Reimbursement
- $250 Sign On Bonus
- Moving Reimbursement
- Customizable/Buildable Paid Time Off
- Team Atmosphere
- Flexibility – in your schedule and final caseload number (25/27/30 productivity hour options for FT)
- Optional 4 day client weeks
- Health Insurance – Medical/Vision/Dental
- Medical Leave/Maternity Leave
- Location-Based Office supply Stipend
- Clinic-Based Work (Fort Wayne position only)
- Retirement Options with up to 3% Match
- Expense Budget
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Peer and Clinical Supervision
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Availability of company instruments
- Easy Application Process
Certifications: Applicants must be board-certified music therapists or will have completed and passed their board certification exam prior to start date.
Description: Mainstay Music Therapy, Inc. is a private practice servicing a variety of contracts both in client’s home and facility-based. Music therapists will be responsible for tracking their time, writing clinical documentation, providing their own transportation, timely communication, engaging in the team atmosphere, lifting at least 10 lbs, and will have opportunities to work with the following populations:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Hospice Care
- Mental Health (children under 18)
- Private Pay/Insurance
- Adapted Music Lessons
Please email email@example.com with any employment related questions.
Mainstay Music Therapy, Inc.
1910 St Joe Center Rd, Unit 44
Fort Wayne IN, 46825